What people found in the First Billion Digits of Pi
- Bill and Ted think of the number at the 41st digit of Pi
- The answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe and Everything is at the 92nd digit of Pi
- Get some pot at the 701st digit of Pi
- Darth Vader's Stormtroopers are at the 1343rd digit of Pi
- The Beast is at the 2440th digit of Pi
- Bond, James Bond is at the 2806th digit of Pi
- LEET at the 4813rd digit of Pi
- For a good time, call Jenny at the 9,202,591st digit of Pi
Search Pi to a Billion Digits, yourself.
Interesting Data (about this website in 2015)
- The deepest anyone searched was the 130,000th digit of Pi.
- Of the 26,214 different searches of Pi, 5,111 numbers were not found in the first Billion digits.
- The most searched-for piece of data were dates (I presume these are birthdays).
- The most searched for number was 123456789.
- The largest number searched for: 9078301995- but I have no idea the implications, of this number.
- The deepest number searched for: 662191739 is located at the 993,207,654th decimal place.
- People in Spain love their Pi- there were almost as many people visiting this site from Spain, as the United States.
Questions, comments, suggestions: Tweet me @Zimmerman.